Deer 4

Ronald "Ronnie" Patterson

March 21, 1948 ~ December 29, 2021 (age 73)

Obituary

 

Ronald “Ronnie” Oran Patterson, 73, of Crab Orchard, KY passed away on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 in Danville, KY. Born on March 21, 1948 in Stanford, KY to the late Oran and Emma Greer Patterson. He was a farmer for his profession, but if you knew Ronnie, you would know he liked to spend 95% of his time hunting and fishing and the other 5% farming. He loved old time bluegrass and country music and liked to sing it often.

He is survived by his wife, who have shared 43 years together, Linda Gail Brummett Patterson of Crab Orchard; two daughters, Lanetta Lunsford (Jason) of Stanford and Rhonda Patterson of Stanford; one son, Ronald “Arrin” Patterson of Crab Orchard; four brothers, Billy Patterson of Waynesburg, W.C. Patterson of Stanford, Donald Ray Patterson (Janice) of McKinney and David Patterson of Stanford; three sisters, Juanita Padgett of Danville, Nancy Wren (James) of McKinney, and Patricia Merrell of Nicholasville, KY; five grandchildren, Courtney, Harley, Bricen, Jayden and Kaylee; and five great-grandchildren, Graven, Cash, Daisie, Case and Ben; and several nieces and nephews.

Ronnie is preceded in death by his parents, Oran and Emma Patterson, one brother, Timothy Wayne Patterson; and one sister, Joyce Bryan.

A one-day service has been scheduled for Tuesday, January 4, 2021 at Spurlin Funeral Home in Stanford, KY. Visitation will be from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The funeral service will be held at 2:00 p.m with Bro. Greg Lockard officiating. Burial will follow at Buffalo Springs Cemetery.

Active Pallbearers are Donald Ray Patterson, David Patterson, Bricen Alcorn, Jayden Lunsford, Jason Lunsford and Ansel Brummett. Honorary Pallbearers are Billy Patterson, WC Patterson, James Earl Wren, Donald McKinney, “Little Gene” Douglas, Richard Hawley, Jackie Haggard, Gary Dodson, Bradley Helm, Keith Austin and Dino Smith.

INDIVIDUALS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS FOR MR. PATTERSON'S SERVICES.

To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Ronald "Ronnie" Patterson, please visit our floral store.


Services

Visitation
Tuesday
January 4, 2022

11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Spurlin Funeral Home Stanford
411 West Main Street
Stanford, KY 40484

Funeral Service
Tuesday
January 4, 2022

2:00 PM
Spurlin Funeral Home Stanford
411 West Main Street
Stanford, KY 40484

© 2022 Spurlin Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS & TA | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy